Friday, January 26, 2007

Hello!

Hello Ladies!!

Just posting the first message to kick off our group blog, hopefully everyone will be able to post and contribute in spite of being really busy with school and work!
btw - if anyone has any ideas for layout etc, let me know and feel free to contribute! I'm not very good w/ HTML, so I just went with one of blogger's standard layouts =D

How have you all been lately?
The fellowship I'm with here in London, Asian Christian Fellowship, had a retreat this past weekend - and it was really really good! God blessed us so much with teaching and a lot of lives being changed - so that was sooo awesome! Haha and then I got sick afer that =)
I've been fighting off the flu for the last couple of days, but God is really good and I think I'm getting better!
This makes it good too because it allows me to get back on track with homework and my readings - hehe I don't know if you remember that course with 100 or so pages of readings per week, but I haven't done my readings for it yet for Monday ^_^ =D hehe so I have to get on that

Well, I'll post more later =D take care! God bless y'all!

No comments: